Vídeos importantes

domingo, 19 de agosto de 2018

Open Letter to the bigger platforms of infowarriors in America (infowars) and Europe (red ice) about the right left paradigm

Dear infowarriors
infowars' team and red ice radio

I am a small blogger from Portugal, trying to convey to Portuuguese readers the news that are abundant in English but still scarce in that language.
My small contribution to the infowar, and I want to be clear that I am not attacking anyone of you.

We all know that one way to attack the infowarriors is by calling them extreme-right, far-right and other names that go along with these concepts.

More disturbing is the fact that sometimes it happened some infowarriors not denying it, and even sometimes referring to themselves as being some sort of right wing.

The fact that we re fighting crazy-leftists does not make ourselves from the right. That is my perspective at least.

Why am I writing to you?

Because I feel disappointed with this: some of you-- I repeat some of you -- were/are not being assertive enough to deny being from the right, and smash this false paradigm, and are even keeping people confused about what is TRUTH and FREEDOM, that has nothing to do with being from a right wing.

I can just speak for myself, but I believe many of us that are the resistance, feel disappointed and frustrated with this.

I believe many, probably most of us, would like to see more focusing on explaining that the infowar has nothing to do with the right, and only with TRUTH and FREEDOM.

To finish, that might probably be a good strategy to get intelligent people from the left into the side of the infowarriors.

Other than that I just have words of praise for all your commitment persistence, intelligence and courage. Keep doing  your nice work
Thank you for reading, and long life to FREEDOM and TRUTH.

Pedro M. Rocha


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário